Register Now for the 15th Edition Chem / Petrochem & Refinery Shutdowns & Turnarounds Conference 1 August – 3 August 2023 – San Antonio
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Join turnaround professionals from companies including Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Texas Petrochemical Company, INEOS Styrolution, Celanese, The Dow Chemical Company to name a few, with strategies and best practices to address the skilled craftsmen labor crisis, overcome safety risks, and navigate material shortages. Uncover emerging technologies, key planning and scheduling approaches, and optimal communication strategies to execute turnarounds efficiently and cost-effectively.
Key topics include:
- Establishing Long Term Plans to Source Contract and Specialized Labor to Prevent Scheduling Delays and Maximize Efficiency
- Limiting a Reactive Response During Turnaround Execution by Exhibiting Proactive Thinking During Planning
- Evaluating Turnaround Execution in the Face of Increased Economic and Labor Uncertainty
- Elevating Your Turnaround Process by Integrating Critical Data into one Location to Improve Productivity and Forecasting
- Conducting a Thorough Review of the Turnaround to Identify Where the Shortcomings Are and Transform Them into Future Successes
NETWORK during the two day conference to gain insights on key issues as identified by TARs peers to network, discuss how to achieve optimal planning, overcoming labor shortages, and leveraging budding technologies to improve communication, data management, and project execution.
- Cost: $2250 + $79 processing fee per delegate for all end-users, multiple attendance discounts, vendors/solution providers contact us for customized packages
- DOW X Energy Advanced Nuclear Reactor Project Seadrift, TX – Project Overview & Timeline
- Aug 31: Ergon Refining Announces Purchase of Fuels Terminal in Vicksburg, Mississippi
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- BREAKING: Oct 13 – Biden-Harris Administration Announces $7 Billion For America’s First Clean Hydrogen Hubs, Driving Clean Manufacturing and Delivering New Economic Opportunities Nationwide