Register Now for the 2023 AFPM Summit October 3-5 – Grapevine, TX
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The Summit delivers world-class technical sessions dedicated to improving plant-wide performance in the refining and petrochemical industries. Join and network with dedicated industry subject matter experts in Grapevine to discover the latest strategies and emerging innovations, and find immediate solutions to implement at the site level. With over 70 sessions, we guarantee to deliver the curriculum you need to succeed.
Summit is AFPM’s premier technical conference dedicated to improving plant-wide performance in the refining and petrochemical industries. Sessions are led and attended by engineers, managers, operators and leaders across the downstream sector. This year’s conference will feature the following technical tracks:
Who Should Attend Summit?
- DOW X Energy Advanced Nuclear Reactor Project Seadrift, TX – Project Overview & Timeline
- Aug 31: Ergon Refining Announces Purchase of Fuels Terminal in Vicksburg, Mississippi
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- BREAKING: Oct 13 – Biden-Harris Administration Announces $7 Billion For America’s First Clean Hydrogen Hubs, Driving Clean Manufacturing and Delivering New Economic Opportunities Nationwide