POSTPONED: (Due to Weather)2023 Dow HAO UW Golf Tournament May 10th – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER: Tentative NEW Date June 21, 2023
Registration is now available for the 11th Annual DOW HHUB United Way Golf Tournament benefiting the United Way Greater Houston. There will be food, fun and golf. Please see attached brochure for pricing and registration details. Registration and payment are available online at the United Way Greater Houston portal. Space is limited so register early.
Date: May 10, 2023 Time: 12:00 pm Shotgun Start Where: Wildcat Golf Club
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events. We are the original energy calendar that bring together All Streams of Energy.
2023 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2023 Oil and Gas Events Houston
If you are wondering when the rained out DOW Chemical United Way Golf Tournament will be, here is the tentative NEW Date for the DOW HAO United Way Charity Golf Tournament will be June 21 and be at Wildcat Golf Club.
- Aug 31: Ergon Refining Announces Purchase of Fuels Terminal in Vicksburg, Mississippi
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- BREAKING: Oct 13 – Biden-Harris Administration Announces $7 Billion For America’s First Clean Hydrogen Hubs, Driving Clean Manufacturing and Delivering New Economic Opportunities Nationwide
- 9/28: INEOS announces the acquisition of the Eastman Texas City Site for ~$500 million