Industrial Info Resources (IIR) Mid Year Industrial Outlook June 21st – Sugarland, TX
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
IIR: As we continue to navigate an interesting, contradictory time in the industrial marketplace, making sense of a future clouded with uncertainty is critical to a successful year. Join IIR’s industry experts for our 2023 North American Mid-Year Industrial Outlook being held at the Sugar Land Marriott Hotel on June 21, 2023, at 4:00 PM.
Following the presentation, join us for our networking event. IIR’s industry experts will also be available for Q&A. Visit our demo stations to learn What’s New with IIR’s Global Market Intelligence (GMI) Platform Tools and Database.
Also, come early and join us for IIR interactive training workshops, conveniently held at the same location and at IIR’s Headquarters right across the street from the Marriott Hotel. We will be demonstrating our New Market Analytics Engine (MAE) for advanced industry spending analytics, the New MAE Labor Analytics application and New Enhancements made in PECWeb
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events. We are the original energy calendar that bring together All Streams of Energy.
2023 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
- DOW X Energy Advanced Nuclear Reactor Project Seadrift, TX – Project Overview & Timeline
- Aug 31: Ergon Refining Announces Purchase of Fuels Terminal in Vicksburg, Mississippi
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- BREAKING: Oct 13 – Biden-Harris Administration Announces $7 Billion For America’s First Clean Hydrogen Hubs, Driving Clean Manufacturing and Delivering New Economic Opportunities Nationwide