INTERNATIONAL: Energy & Natural Resources Summit: EMEA by Wood Mackenzie September 21, 2023 – London
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Join us on 21 September at the Hilton London Tower Bridge for the 7th edition of Wood Mackenzie’s flagship event for the region, Energy & Natural Resources Summit EMEA. Hear from subject matter experts and key industry stakeholders representing the entire energy value chain, including oil and gas companies, renewable developers and utilities, technology providers, energy regulators, banks, institutional investors and private equity to hear how governments, companies, and investors can transform the way we power the region’s future growth.
Key topics for the 2023 Energy & Natural Resources Summit EMEA include:
- Is the energy crisis in Europe over?
- Is there enough investment in low-carbon, low-cost oil and gas?
- How do returns for oil and gas projects compare with renewables?
- Does hydrogen cut more emissions than CCUS, and at a lower cost?
- Has the crisis changed investors’ views on ESG?
- Is integrated or focused the best business model for the transition?
- Chris Manson-Whitton, CEO, Progressive Energy
- Katja Wünschel, CEO, RWE Renewables Europe & Australia
- Rebecca Sedler, Managing Director, Interconnectors, National Grid
- Saad Rahim, Chief Economist, Trafigura
- Luca Vignati, Upstream Director, Eni Spa
- Ashwin Punde, Managing Director, Head of Europe & America, Oil & Gas, and Chemicals, Standard Chartered Bank
- Simon Flowers, Chairman, Chief Analyst and author of The Edge, Wood Mackenzie
- Laura Mackay, Head of Upstream Research – Europe, Russia and Caspian, Wood Mackenzie
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology