ISM-Houston November 2023 Professional Development Meeting Nov 14, 2023 – Houston “Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain”
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Tuesday – November 14th – Norris Conference Centers – CityCentre – 6 p.m.
A buffet-style dining will be available for all attendees. Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements or requests two weeks prior to the event date. We will make every effort to accommodate.
Join our panel as they explore the impacts of Artificial Intelligence from the classroom to the boardroom and all points in between.
- Ryan Goodwin, Sr. Director – Advanced Supply Chain TRINITYRAIL
- Mark Szewczykowski, Global Head of Value Advisory at GEP
- G. Raymond Brown, Program Coordinator Artificial Intelligence at Houston Community College
- Saba Ishaq, ISM Board -Analytics Chair, CEO of Decide Data
MORE DETAILS COMING SOON…
By registering for this event, you provide ISM-Houston, Inc. your consent to be included in photographs and video recording of the event. Attendance and participation at your own risk.
- DOW X Energy Advanced Nuclear Reactor Project Seadrift, TX – Project Overview & Timeline
- Aug 31: Ergon Refining Announces Purchase of Fuels Terminal in Vicksburg, Mississippi
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- BREAKING: Oct 13 – Biden-Harris Administration Announces $7 Billion For America’s First Clean Hydrogen Hubs, Driving Clean Manufacturing and Delivering New Economic Opportunities Nationwide