Register Now for the Petrochemical & Refining Summit by Marcus Evans Events July 17-19, 2023 – New Orleans
The most exclusive meeting point for leading petrochemical and refining executives and innovative suppliers and solution providers.
Waldorf Astoria New Orleans, New Orleans, LA.17 July – 19 July 2023
The Petrochemical & Refining Summit provides a platform that helps America’s senior petrochemical and refining executives evaluate and partner with relevant suppliers and solution providers, while we connect innovative petrochemical and refining facilities with these senior forward thinking executives.
stimulating environment | optimal use of your time
The Problems We Solve
Challenges Resolved | Results Delivered
Elite Group | Unparalleled Interactions
Strategic Meetings in a Focused Environment
We connect petrochemical and refining executives with sellers of products and services by assembling the who’s who of the petrochemical and refining industry in one place at one time, and match potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings. We all gather at the Petrochemical & Refining Summit during July 17-19, 2023 at The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, New Orleans, LA.
- DOW X Energy Advanced Nuclear Reactor Project Seadrift, TX – Project Overview & Timeline
- Aug 31: Ergon Refining Announces Purchase of Fuels Terminal in Vicksburg, Mississippi
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- BREAKING: Oct 13 – Biden-Harris Administration Announces $7 Billion For America’s First Clean Hydrogen Hubs, Driving Clean Manufacturing and Delivering New Economic Opportunities Nationwide