Register now for the 2023 ASPIN Saltwater Fishing Tournament – Sept 28th-29th – Matagorda, TX
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The 2023 ASPIN Saltwater Fishing Tournament will be held on Friday September 29th this year.
About the Event
This Tournament allows teams to fish with licensed guides, in-shore wading, and kayak fishing. Teams will have the responsibility to provide tournament entry fee for registration. All other fees for guides and bait are not included in tournament fees.
Currently, ASPIN serves the major cities of Texas with expectations to expand into other regions within the United States.
ASPIN is comprised of professionals from many areas within the Security industry.
The ASPIN Ambassador community is comprised of individuals from the following organizations.
Product manufacturing representatives
Integration company employees
End user security professionals
Product distribution representatives
About our Media Sponsor Spectrum Camera Solutions:
Spectrum Camera Solutions manufactures a full range of globally certified Explosion Proof cameras to monitor any hazardous area. Founded in 2012, Spectrum Camera Solutions has an unparalleled background as a world leader in hazardous-area vision systems featuring explosion-protected cameras. Our systems help monitor process areas, security, and safety, and our innovative Explosion Proof camera housings are made from durable materials and innovative engineering to ensure operational excellence in harsh environments.
Current manufacturers offered:
- Spectrum – Axis Explosion-Proof Camera
- Spectrum – Bosch Explosion-Proof Camera
- Spectrum – Avigilon Explosion-Proof Camera
- Spectrum – Motorola Explosion-Proof Camera
- Spectrum – Panasonic Explosion-Proof Camera
- Spectrum – Pelco Explosion-Proof Camera
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology