PROMO CODE: KCICOMP to waive the $399 registration charge – Register Now for the 2023 Heat Exchanger World Conference & Expo October 17, 18 – Pasadena
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
PROMO CODE: KCICOMP to waive the $399 registration charge
Bringing Together the Heat Exchanger Community this October
Be part of the fourth annual Heat Exchanger World Americas Conference & Expo to take place on October 17th and 18th at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, TX. The dynamic and interactive event will give attendees the opportunity to network with the leading minds driving ahead innovation and excellence in the fields of heat exchanger and heat transfer equipment use, maintenance, and repair. Featuring an exhibition and a technical conference, the event will have something to offer for everyone, including manufacturers, fabricators, service providers, EPCs, and end users.
During the exhibition, manufacturers, suppliers and distributors will have the chance to showcase their latest products, technologies, services and capabilities, while simultaneously forming new business relationships and reaffirming old ones. The technical conference will feature heat exchanger experts from various sectors, who will focus on a wide range of topics related to the heat exchanger and heat transfer industries.
Heat Exchanger World Americas is also thrilled to announce the appointment of Bill Ashenhart, Principle Engineer – Heat Transfer – S&B Engineers & Constructors as Chairman for the 2023 Heat Exchanger World Americas Conference. The Heat Exchanger World Americas team looks forward to having Scott’s knowledge, experience, and expertise in building an informative conference program, this year.
- DOW X Energy Advanced Nuclear Reactor Project Seadrift, TX – Project Overview & Timeline
- Aug 31: Ergon Refining Announces Purchase of Fuels Terminal in Vicksburg, Mississippi
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- BREAKING: Oct 13 – Biden-Harris Administration Announces $7 Billion For America’s First Clean Hydrogen Hubs, Driving Clean Manufacturing and Delivering New Economic Opportunities Nationwide