Register Now for the ABC Southeast Texas Chapter Outdoor Extravaganza Trade Show October 19, 2023 – Beaumont
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The 28th Annual ABC Outdoor Extravaganza / Member Trade Show
will be held on Thursday, October 19, 2023, at the Ford Park Exhibit Hall.
NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR
The Food and Beverage Sponsorships are as follows:
$1,500.00 Platinum Sponsor
$ 1,000.00 Gold Sponsor
$ 500.00 Silver Sponsor
$ 300.00 Bronze Sponsor
To ensure your company receives recognition, please e-mail the completed form to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadline – October 6, 2023
_________ 10 x 10 Booth @ $600 each (Includes one (1) 6 ft. skirted table and 2 chairs)
All displays must fit inside booth.
_________ Will your booth need electricity? You must provide your own extension cords.
• You are required to provide one (1) Door Prize per Booth to ABC by October 6th, 2023. (Door Prize valued at $100 or more) (i.e. 2 Booths = 2 Door Prizes) (Drop off @ ABC.)
• Exhibitors may start setting-up in the Ford Park Exhibit Hall at 8 a.m., Thursday, October 19th (ABC staff will assign location of booths & provide location the day of the show.)
• Booth must be set-up by 1 p.m.
• All exhibits must be removed from the Exhibit Hall immediately following the event, but not until the event has ended. Rollup doors will not be opened until the event has been announced as
EXHIBITOR’S REMINDERS for ABC TRADE SHOW
●The show is for ABC members only! Please do not invite non-members to share your booth and pass out literature. If someone wants to showcase their business, they need to join the Association. Violators will be asked to leave—again this is YOUR show. Booth exhibit displays must only have the member name or logo displayed.
● No one under 18 will be admitted.
● Everyone (including booth workers) must have their ticket before the event to obtain entry. With that ticket, they will be given an identifying lanyard. Everyone in the event should have a lanyard. You will not be served food or drink without a lanyard. The ticket holder will need to complete the back of the ticket (name, company & phone number) for a gun drawing which you need not be present to win.
● Tickets must be purchased in advance. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
There will be no Will Call.
● Booth assignments are made dependent on sponsorship, the higher the sponsorship, the closer to the center of the venue
● You are required to provide one (1) door prize per booth, so if you have two (2) booths, you are to provide 2 door prizes for the stage. Please remember that there is a $100 minimum value with no maximum for the door prizes. You may also give away as many door prizes as you want from your booth, but we will not announce booth door prizes from stage.
● Please have your door prizes delivered to ABC by Friday, October 6th by 3 p.m.
● When you arrive at Ford Park on October 19th, please check-in with ABC staff at the back-entrance area to receive your booth assignment. Booth assignments are permanent! You will not know your assigned spot until the day of the event.
● Exhibitors may start setting-up at the Ford Park Exhibit Hall & Arena at 8 a.m., Thursday, October 19th. Unloading will be done from the back of the Exhibit Hall and you will not be allowed to drive-in. Forklifts will be provided for members to use.
● Must have booth set-up by 1 p.m.
● All exhibits must be removed promptly from the Exhibit Hall & Arena following
the close of the event. Rollup doors will not be opened until the event has been announced as ended.
● Ford Park does not allow exhibitors to bring alcohol into the facility.
● Table(s) in booth(s) will be skirted. (No stapling or taping tables)
● If you have arranged for electricity, remember to bring your extension cords. Also, remember to bring any supplies that you will need for your booth. (i.e. scissors, tape, tie wraps). We do not supply any of these items.
● ABC’s photographer will be taking pictures before and during the event. You will not be charged for this.
- DOW X Energy Advanced Nuclear Reactor Project Seadrift, TX – Project Overview & Timeline
- Aug 31: Ergon Refining Announces Purchase of Fuels Terminal in Vicksburg, Mississippi
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- BREAKING: Oct 13 – Biden-Harris Administration Announces $7 Billion For America’s First Clean Hydrogen Hubs, Driving Clean Manufacturing and Delivering New Economic Opportunities Nationwide