Register now for the ENTELEC Conference & Expo May 9-11 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
May 9-11, 2023
George R. Brown Convention Center | Hall D | Houston, Texas
ABOUT the ENTELEC Conference & Expo
For over 95 years, the ENTELEC Association has connected professionals from the ENERGY sector who focus on finding solutions and efficiencies for their operations. From its rich history in ICS telecom, ENTELEC has evolved to bridge the gap between IT and OT (operation technology).
The ENTELEC Community delivers compliance, efficiency, security and innovation to the business units of ENERGY companies by leveraging all aspects and interaction of: telecom, information technology, digital transformation, IIoT, automation, cybersecurity, AI/ML and computing from the edge to the cloud.
“ENTELEC is a unique conference where one can attend with a list of communications problems and leave with a list of people who can solve all your issues. Need a PLC? Need a switch? Need a radio, SCADA system, analytics, security, cloud….the list goes on!” Doug Miller, ConocoPhillips
Join the conversations and take advantage of these resources:
- Technical Education Programs, Panel Discussions & Case Studies
- In-Depth Industry Training Opportunities
- Industry Networking, Engagement and the Exchange of Ideas
- Experience the Latest Emerging Technologies, Applications & Solutions
- Vendor Resources in a Solutions Based Exhibit Hall
ENTELEC Corporate/Operator Membership extends to everyone at your organization and operator members are encouraged to bring your team members to attend the ENTELEC Conference & Expo at no additional charge. Connect with the ENTELEC Community through conversations with peers, colleagues and vendors take advantage of this unique and valuable opportunity.
- June 1: Technip Energies, LyondellBasell and Chevron Phillips Chemical Sign MOU for Electric Cracking Ethylene Furnace – Channelview, TX
- BREAKING: $5.56 Billion Investment – New Refinery in Cushing, OK by Southern Rock Energy Partners, LLC
- ANYbotics and Watch Robotics Announce Partnership for Key US Markets
- May 22: BISD Breaks Ground on New CTE Center at Brazosport High School
- Downstream NEWS May 15 : $121.7 Million Final Investment Decision Shell Catalysts & Technologies Announces Expansion of World-Scale Facility in Port Allen