Register Now for the Transmission & Distribution Summit October 23-25 – Dallas (a Marcus Evans Event)
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The 23rd Transmission & Distribution Summit is making its way to Dallas, TX!
This exclusive summit is designed for top-tier transmission and distribution executives as well as innovative sponsors and solution providers. Set against the backdrop of the luxurious Las Colinas Resort, Dallas, this summit is scheduled to take place from October 23rd to 25th, 2023.
The summit’s agenda is crafted to address the pressing challenges and interests within the transmission and distribution sector, while also capturing relevant market trends and forward-thinking strategies employed by successful pioneers in the field. Throughout the forum, attendees will be participating in a series of interactive panel discussions, led by select speakers.
Beyond the formal sessions, this event offers unparalleled opportunities for informal networking. Attendees can connect and interact during meals, cocktail receptions, and leisure activities, fostering meaningful industry relationships. Among the distinguished attendees are professionals with roles such as:
• Reliability Engineer Manager – Airgas
• Program Manager – Albemarle
• Engineering, Maintenance Reliability Manager
• Global Reliability & Maintenance Manager – Celanese
• Sr Manager, Reliability Engineering – Delek Companies
• Global Business Manufacturing Director – Dow
• DFRAM Global Improvement Manager – Dow
• Director, Integrated Operations – DuPont Inc.
• Site Manager – Eastman
• Plant Manager – ExxonMobil
• Technical Manager, Baton Rouge Refinery – ExxonMobil
To gather more details about the summit, you can get in touch directly with Isidora Avraam via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the event website #mePowerSummit
- DOW X Energy Advanced Nuclear Reactor Project Seadrift, TX – Project Overview & Timeline
- Aug 31: Ergon Refining Announces Purchase of Fuels Terminal in Vicksburg, Mississippi
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- BREAKING: Oct 13 – Biden-Harris Administration Announces $7 Billion For America’s First Clean Hydrogen Hubs, Driving Clean Manufacturing and Delivering New Economic Opportunities Nationwide