2024 TCEQ (Texas Commission on Environmental Quality) Trade Fair and Conference May 14-15 – Austin
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Austin Convention Center
The TCEQ has proudly offered professional development and training for 30 years. Attendees from across the environmental sector will join TCEQ staff at the Austin Convention Center for learning and development opportunities. We welcome your attendance at Trade Fair this spring!
Environmental Trade Fair and Conference (ETFC)
Agency staff leads over 100 courses and discussions at Trade Fair. Topics include air and water permitting, oil and gas, industrial and solid waste management, compliance and enforcement, and remediation programs.
- DOW X Energy Advanced Nuclear Reactor Project Seadrift, TX – Project Overview & Timeline
- Aug 31: Ergon Refining Announces Purchase of Fuels Terminal in Vicksburg, Mississippi
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- BREAKING: Oct 13 – Biden-Harris Administration Announces $7 Billion For America’s First Clean Hydrogen Hubs, Driving Clean Manufacturing and Delivering New Economic Opportunities Nationwide