Register Now for the 2022 AFPM Summit San Antonio 10/18-10/20 – San Antonio
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The premier technical conference dedicated to improving plant-wide performance in the refining and petrochemical industries
Three days of expert-led sessions through multiple technical tracks
Summit is AFPM’s premier technical conference dedicated to improving plant-wide performance in the refining and petrochemical industries. Sessions are led and attended by engineers, managers, operators and leaders across the downstream sector. This year’s conference will feature the following technical tracks:
Who Should Attend Summit?
Process Control Leads
Turnaround Planning and Management
Change agents related to digital transformation
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events. We are the original energy calendar that bring together All Streams of Energy. Follow us for upcoming oil and gas events.
2023 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
- $3.24 Billion Announcement: Lake Charles Methanol II, LLC Announces Plan for New $3.2 Billion Manufacturing Plant in Southwest Louisiana
- Allstream Energy Partners Specializes in Digital Marketing, Websites / SEO, Growth Strategy, and Advertising for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Steve Prusak to become CPChem President and Chief Executive Officer
- Breaking: $9.4 Billion Formosa “Sunshine Project” gets appeals court WIN in permit dispute for US Louisiana complex
- BREAKING: Sunoco LP to Acquire NuStar Energy L.P. in Transaction Valued at $7.3 Billion