2023 FlexPO+ Chem•PETCHEM•Plastics•Polymers Feb 21 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
FlexPO partners each year with a select number of companies to shape the conference and its agenda, speakers, and culture. Partner companies can highlight their brands, voices, and offerings at the FlexPO conference leveraging its insightful thought leadership in the polymer, plastic, chemical, and petrochemical markets. Key benefits for Flexpo partners and sponsors include the following:
✓ Opportunities to shape and speak at the FlexPO conference
✓ Complimentary passes to the FlexPO conference for your guests
✓ Access to thoughtful engagement with FlexPO participants
✓ Recognition for your brand in all FlexPO communications
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events. We are the original energy calendar that bring together All Streams of Energy. Follow us for upcoming oil and gas events.
2023 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2023 Oil and Gas Events Houston
- DOW X Energy Advanced Nuclear Reactor Project Seadrift, TX – Project Overview & Timeline
- Aug 31: Ergon Refining Announces Purchase of Fuels Terminal in Vicksburg, Mississippi
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- BREAKING: Oct 13 – Biden-Harris Administration Announces $7 Billion For America’s First Clean Hydrogen Hubs, Driving Clean Manufacturing and Delivering New Economic Opportunities Nationwide