23rd World Petroleum Congress
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
THE 23RD WORLD
George R. Brown Convention Center
Returning to the United States for the first time in over 30 years, the 23rd World Petroleum Congress will transform Houston, Texas into the epicenter of the global energy debate from December 5-9, 2021.
Recognized as the energy capital of the world, the host city is home to 4,600 energy firms and a hub
of technological innovation and entrepreneurship both within the energy sector and across aligned sectors.
The Congress will gather together industry and government leaders from across the world to address
all aspects of the industry from technological advances in upstream, midstream, and downstream
operations to the role of natural gas and renewables, management of the industry and its social, economic,
and environmental impact.
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events.
- $3.24 Billion Announcement: Lake Charles Methanol II, LLC Announces Plan for New $3.2 Billion Manufacturing Plant in Southwest Louisiana
- Allstream Energy Partners Specializes in Digital Marketing, Websites / SEO, Growth Strategy, and Advertising for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Steve Prusak to become CPChem President and Chief Executive Officer
- Breaking: $9.4 Billion Formosa “Sunshine Project” gets appeals court WIN in permit dispute for US Louisiana complex
- BREAKING: Sunoco LP to Acquire NuStar Energy L.P. in Transaction Valued at $7.3 Billion