A Spanish Night to Remember benefitting Red M The Movement – April 2 – Houston
About this event
Join us this April 2nd at the beautiful Resurrection Church for an unforgettable Spanish night. Flamenco dancers and musicians from Houston, featuring artists from Spain will come together for an incredible event showcasing traditional flamenco numbers, along with classical Spanish music and Jazz fusion elements. This is one of a kind event happening in Houston only twice a year!
Show starts at 8:00 pm, doors open at 7:00 pm for Gold ticket buyers. All other seating starts at 7:30 pm. No late entry will be permitted.
Gold ticket buyers include preferential seating front rows and might enjoy paella and sangria starting at 7:00 pm in the lobby area. Seating for Gold tickets is limited! All tickets are sold online, no tickets or upgrades at the venue. Please contact the organizer for group discounts and group seating.
Part of the proceeds from this event will be donated to REDM; an organization that fights against human trafficking and supports its victims. Such an important cause needs to be backed, so we thank you for your support!
Tapaellas: Instagram @Tapaellass /
Undebel Flamenco : Instagram @mercyflamencohouston
Eq Heights: www.eqheights.com
No refunds. Contact the organizer for transfer options
Video Opening Mexican Petroleum Congress CMP 2018
Opening Show at Arena Theater for Diego el Cigala , an Acclaimed International Spanish Singer and Grammy Winner!
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology