ACIT Networking Mixer June 16th- Kemah
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The Association of Chemical Industry of Texas (ACIT) was founded in 1983 and is a strong voice for the chemical industry and a leading advocate for preserving the chemical industry’s economic vitality.
Mission Statement: To enhance the economic health of the Texas chemical industry and its related businesses.
ACIT represents both large and small businesses ranging from chemical manufacturers, suppliers, contractors, and a variety of service companies that are vital to the Texas chemical industry.
ACIT members provide a support system crucial to maintaining a strong economy for the chemical industry in Texas.
All applicants for ACIT membership must complete the Membership Application and submit it with annual dues payment based on the dues schedule.
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events. The Energy Calendar official – sharing All Streams of Energy. Allstream Energy Partners.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
2022 Downstream Events
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology