Air and Waste Management Association June Luncheon June 23 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Air and Waste Management Association Luncheon Grotto Downtown
About Our Media Sponsor:
Knight Industrial Services Specializing in Fireproofing, Insulation, Scaffolding, Coatings & Linings, and Abatement.
Started in 1980 by Marc Knight, Knight Industrial Services strives to be the best in the industry at taking care of people- whether that means our Customers, our Team Members, our Vendors, or our Community, that is the focus that drives our daily decisions along with our Mission and our Core Values.
Knight Industrial Services offers multi craft services that include sandblasting, painting, insulation, fireproofing, soda blasting and scaffolding for a multitude of industries including the Oil and Gas Industry. Our commitment is to our company with complete repair & maintenance solutions.
Our services are offered at the highest quality possible, reasonably priced, and within the time frame desired across the complete spectrum of oil and gas industries.
Knight’s services are offered at the highest quality possible, reasonably priced, and within the time frame desired across the complete spectrum of oil and gas industries. Knight Industrial Services is a Soft Craft Service company who offers Abrasive Blasting and Surface Preparation, Coatings and Linings, Scaffolding, Industrial Insulation, Fireproofing, and Lead and Asbestos Abatement in the Gulf Coast area for upstream, midstream and downstream maintenance, capital projects and new construction, and turnaround market segments. Knight Industrial Services specializes in areas such as Houston, Baytown, Mont Belvieu, Beaumont, Pasadena, Freeport, Lake Charles, Port Arthur, Sulphur, Lake Charles and Baton Rouge. We are currently celebrating our 42nd year in business. Knight Industrial Services has received multiple safety awards. Most recently, KIS was named a Top Workplace in 2021.
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology