2021 API Storage Tank Conference
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The 2021 API Storage Tank Conference will give attendees an opportunity to learn about new and existing industry codes and standards, and to hear about emerging trends from industry experts. This two-day conference offers over 30 sessions addressing the needs of individuals involved in production systems, pipelines, terminals, refining and chemical manufacturing, and storage facilities. Each day focuses on presentations relevant to upstream, midstream and downstream.
Substitutions may be made at any time by written request. Registration badges are not interchangeable; swapping or sharing of badges (i.e. one company representative attends on Wednesday and another on Thursday) is not allowed.
Notice of cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing and received by September 13, 2021. A refund of your registration fee, mc less a $100 cancellation fee, will be made if notice is received by this date. No refunds given after September 13, 2021.
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology