Clean Energy Seminar – SPRINT Robotics June 15th & 16th – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The SPRINT Robotics North American Chapter is pleased to invite you to the upcoming Clean Energy Seminar in Houston, Texas, to be held on June 15 & 16, 2022 at the Embassy Suites Houston – Energy Corridor.
The event will be in-person and include a Networking Dinner exclusively for SPRINT Robotics members on the evening of June 15th.
The program includes presentations by asset owners/operators, OEMs, and technology and service providers, as well as two panel sessions.
Robotics for I&M are poised to play a significant role in the transition to clean energy, helping to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and increase safety and productivity. The program includes presentations by asset owners/operators, OEMs, and technology and service providers, as well as two panel sessions.
On June 15 the keynote speaker will be Ramanan Krishnamoorti, Chief Energy Officer at the University of Houston, with a presentation about the Energy Transition. This will be followed by presentations by Adam Serblowski (Airtonomy), Steven Olson (IRISNDT), Keith Respet (MISTRAS), Michael Corsar (Innvotek) and John O’Brien (ItcSkills). The day will close with a panel discussion “New skills and knowledge needed in the energy transition”.
On June 16, Matt Alberts (HUVR) and Alton Payne (BSEE) will present, followed by an open discussion with Charles McConnell (University of Houston) and a panel discussion “Value Proposition for Robotics” with John O’Brien.
If you would like to attend one or both days, and/or the Networking Dinner, please fill out this registration form: https://bit.ly/3wMDG2q
Embassy Suites Houston – Energy Corridor
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology