Reuters Downstream USA Expo 2021 – Will Require Neg Covid Test (FYI)
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
FREE EXHIBITION PASS in Link: for ISM Houston Supply Chain Professionals, Engineering, Construction, Rice Global E&C Forum, and other industry organizations.
The world’s No.1 exhibition finally returns! Explore the latest innovations, technologies and solutions helping leading producers secure ROI at our 150+ booth strong, in-person exhibition.
Go one-on-one with the companies building the technology and services that are transforming the way the Downstream industry works, get answers to your toughest technical questions and get hands on with the products impacting the following industry verticals; Engineering & Construction, Reliability & Maintenance and Shutdown & Turnarounds.
Over the 2 days you’ll be able to collaborate with your peers, discover the latest Downstream trends, join meetups to share your top tips and tricks, and expand your network.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Like many other event organisers – be it music, sports or business – Reuters Events has made the decision to require either proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test to help ensure the safety of the Downstream community at our upcoming event 21-22 October 2021 in Houston – the safest event in town!
Here is a quick overview of what the updates means –
- Proof of Vaccination – CDC issued COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card must be shown. It can be the original paper card, a paper copy, a photo stored on your phone or in an app. ID will be required to confirm the identity and should match the name on the card. Please note: no personal data regarding vaccines will be held by Reuters Events.
- Proof of Negative COVID Test – Not had the vaccine? Lateral flow or PCR negative test results via text or e-mail received within 72 hours prior to attending the event are accepted. Be sure to check out the link to find your closest test center. Please note: no personal data regarding vaccines will be held by Reuters Events.
- What to Expect at Registration – To ensure a fast-track registration please have all the appropriate documents ready to show at our screening station to be checked prior to registration. There will be limited lateral flow testing available onsite for those who were unable to obtain a test in time.
At Downstream 2021 we attract large delegations of owner/operators, already confirmed for 2020 include:
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events.
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology