ECC 2021 PerspECCtives Conference ( Downstream & Midstream Conference )
This Event Reminder is Sponsored By:
ECC 2021 Conference
Gaylord Texas Resort, Grapevine, TX
September 8-11, 2021
This year’s conference will focus on “Performing While Transforming: Executing Now, Evolving for Tomorrow”. The need to reassess how we deliver in the short-term and position ourselves to meet future needs is more important than ever. Join us for impactful speakers, sessions and networking as we explore how we as leaders will shape the future.
ECC PerspECCtives Downstream Conference
With a 50-year foundation, the Annual ECC Conference is the premier forum for productive dialogue that increases trust and promotes transparency. Our conference delivers world class keynote speakers, engaging sessions, and intimate network opportunities with access to some of the industry’s top leadership. A Great Downstream Conference
With a 50-year foundation, the Annual ECC Conference continues to deliver world-class keynote speakers, engaging sessions, and intimate network opportunities with access to some of the industry’s top leadership. We continue to expand our reach and impact through successful programs like Future Leaders and engagement with the academic community.
This year’s theme is “Performing While Transforming: Executing Now, Evolving for Tomorrow”. Disruption and upheaval have impacted every organization. The need to reassess how we deliver in the short-term and position ourselves to meet future needs is more important than ever. Delivering improved efficiency and innovation with reduced resources will depend on effective leadership and incorporating diverse thoughts to creatively tackle these challenges. Our industry will continue to evolve, leveraging digitization and innovative technologies to form the basis of our future. Our success will depend on how we transform to meet these demands. The conference will explore how we as leaders will shape the future.
The 2021 ECC PerspECCtives Conference will be delivered in person at the Gaylord Texan Resort September 8-11, 2021 in Grapevine, Texas. Face to face attendance will be limited to ensure ECC provides a safe and comfortable environment. Downstream Conference
Conference Speakers Include:
- Dan Yergin – Vice Chairman, IHS Markit
- Ian Bremmer – Eurasia Group
- Bill Taylor – Co-Founder and Best Selling Author, Fast Company
- Francesca Gino – Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
Conference Sessions Include:
- Reinventing Capital Project Delivery
- Contracting Insights: A Win-Win Partnership for Sustaining Capital Investments
- Improving Adaptation & Application of Construction Field Technology
- Bounce Don’t Splat: Are you and your organization futureproof?
- Contracting Insights: Developing a Winning Contracting Strategy
- Cultivating Inclusive Leadership Behaviors to Improve Employee Engagement and Performance
- The Energy Transition – Pivoting into and Investing in Emerging Sectors
- Industrialized Construction – What are the Implications for Engineering & Supply Chains?
- What Optionality is Costing Your Organization
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events.
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology