Register Now for the Energy Drone + Robotics “Bots + Brews” Jan 31st – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Bots and Brews
Check out the latest in industrial cutting-edge drone, robotics & data / AI/ML & digital twin technology, program forecasts & tech updates.
This is the winter meetup of the Energy Drone / Robotics / Data crowd, with over 100 leaders attending. Enjoy beer, bites and bots!
Energy & Engineering drone, robotics, data leaders
Unmanned Systems/Robotics Operators/Service Providers
Data Analytics/Visualization/Digital Twin management
Corporate Innovation/Venture groups
Asset Inspection & Maintenance teams
Surveying, Mapping & GIS professionals
Drone / Robotics / Data Technology Solutions companies & startups
5:30 – 6:15 – Meet & Greet
6:15 – 6:30 – 2022 Industrial/Energy Drone Projects Updates
– Downstream methane detection during recent Texas Freeze
– Solar projects survey
– Pipeline inspections, lessons learned
6:30 – 6:45 – What the Tech! – Energy Asset Owner Robotics Programs: What Are they deploying now?
– Ground Robotics
– Marine Robotics
6:45 – 7:00 – Tech Updates
7:00 – 7:30 Catching up with your colleagues & Checking out the Tech
Yellow Parking Lot: Enter 4200 Fannin Street into your GPS for directions directly to the visitor parking lot, located in front of The Ion building.
Red Parking Lot: Enter 4203 Fannin Street into your GPS for directions directly to this parking lot, located across the street from The Ion building.
Fueled by: Energy Drone & Robotics Coalition
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events. We are the original energy calendar that bring together All Streams of Energy. Follow us for upcoming oil and gas events.
2023 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2023 Oil and Gas Charity Events Houston and Non-Profit Support
- DOW X Energy Advanced Nuclear Reactor Project Seadrift, TX – Project Overview & Timeline
- Aug 31: Ergon Refining Announces Purchase of Fuels Terminal in Vicksburg, Mississippi
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- BREAKING: Oct 13 – Biden-Harris Administration Announces $7 Billion For America’s First Clean Hydrogen Hubs, Driving Clean Manufacturing and Delivering New Economic Opportunities Nationwide