Register Now for the Future Downstream Automation Summit Nov 15th – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Embracing Digital Disruption for Optimized Downstream Chemical, Petrochemical & Refining Operations
15 November 2022
Hyatt Regency Intercontinental Airport Hotel, Houston, Texas
It is predicted that technology driven, autonomous, remote operations can reduce inspection and maintenance costs by 25% and lower employee costs by 20%.
As downstream operators continue to focus their efforts on efficiency, productivity, reliability, and safety throughout their processing and refinery operations, they must achieve digital transformation at speed.
It is clear that implementing emerging technology can enable chemical & petrochemical manufacturers to develop smart, digitally connected assets and become an automated, data-driven operation.
Join us this November to discover how manufacturing, automation, and digitalization specialists from leading operators, technology suppliers and solutions providers are proactively adapting their approaches to digitally improve their chemical and processing plants.
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events. We are the original energy calendar that bring together All Streams of Energy. Follow us for upcoming oil and gas events.
2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology