Register Now for Houston Strategy Forum -Project Strategies Summit “Strategies for Repeatable Project Success” March 1 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
What does it take to deliver a consistent string of project successes?
Even in this age of super technology and well-thought-out best practices, according to many studies, projects struggle to deliver on stated objectives. Which are the key drivers that affect the success of a project? Can you manage and execute projects with the efficiency and predictability of an assembly line?
What are project-driven businesses doing to build cohesive strategies for executing projects that deliver repeatable and consistent performance?
We are looking forward to a powerful discussion with:
• Mr. Steve Conway, SVP, Process Chemicals Americas, Wood
• Mr. Jim Ellis, VP Global Construction, Microsoft Corp
• Mr. Pasquale (Pat) Ficara, Vice President – Global Projects, LyondellBasell
• Mr. Brandon Spencer, Division President, ABB
• Mr. Rod Ragan, President, Energy Allied International
• Mr. Erik Wiik, President, ReAdapt
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
2022 Downstream Industrial Manufacturing Events in Oil and Gas
2022 Downstream Manufacturing Forums
2022 Industrial Forums
2022 Oil and Gas events Houston
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology