Hydrocarbon Processing IRPC May 17-18th – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
IRPC will bring together downstream innovators and leaders to connect and share ideas.
For 2022, IRPC will be held on May 17-18, 2022. The conference will be a hybrid event with the in-person element of the conference held in Houston, Texas. This two-day hybrid conference and exhibition will provide a high-level technical forum in which key players in the global petrochemical and refinery sector will meet to share knowledge and learn about best practices and the latest industry advances.
Offering the flexibility and increased exposure of a hybrid event, IRPC 2022 presenters, sponsors, and exhibitors will be able to connect with attendees and potential customers face-to-face as well as virtually eliminating potential issues regarding travel and doubling your reach to the global HPI.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology