ONLINE ONLY – Register Now for the Industrial Info Resources Annual Industrial Market Spending Outlook Jan 20th
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Join Industrial Info Resources for the Annual Industrial Market Spending Outlook for U.S and Canada.
You are cordially invited to join us for our 2022 Industrial Market Outlook being held at the Sugar Land Marriott Hotel on January 19, 2022 at 4:00 PM.
Gain insights from our leading experts in the Electric Power, Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Oil & Gas markets, Chemical Processing and Biofuels sectors. Each expert will focus on key spending drivers, constraints and challenges within the industry.
Some of the topics discussed will include:
- Energy Transition
- Green Hydrogen via Power-to-X
- Infrastructure Investments and Jobs Act
- Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG)
- Rising Crude Oil Prices with Lower Production
- Supply-Chain Disruptions
Following the presentation, join us for our networking event. IIR’s industry experts will be available for Q&A. Visit our demo stations to learn What’s New with IIR’s Global Market Intelligence (GMI™) Platform Tools and Database.
- Global Macro Outlook
- North America Spending Forecast
- Electric Power
- Natural Gas Market
- Petroleum Refining
- Chemical & Biofuels Sectors
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events.
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology