ISM Houston PDM (In-Person & Rescheduled for 9/21 due to weather)
This Event Reminder is Sponsored By:
Meeting: An Economic Recovery Unlike Any You’ve Seen
6pm to 8pm
Patrick Jankowski, Senior Vice President, Research and Regional Economist at Greater Houston Partnership
Edward Hirs, PhD University of Houston Energy Fellow, Department of Economics, College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Houston
Adam Perdue, PhD, Regional Economist, Real Estate Research Center At Texas A&M University.
Come dine with us as we communicate news and opportunities within our organization and our industry. This is an opportunity to engage among supply chain professionals and establish lasting external connections in a social setting. Cash bar is available.
Follow Downstream Calendar for upcoming industry events.Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Email us at Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com for any questions.
- $3.24 Billion Announcement: Lake Charles Methanol II, LLC Announces Plan for New $3.2 Billion Manufacturing Plant in Southwest Louisiana
- Allstream Energy Partners Specializes in Digital Marketing, Websites / SEO, Growth Strategy, and Advertising for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Steve Prusak to become CPChem President and Chief Executive Officer
- Breaking: $9.4 Billion Formosa “Sunshine Project” gets appeals court WIN in permit dispute for US Louisiana complex
- BREAKING: Sunoco LP to Acquire NuStar Energy L.P. in Transaction Valued at $7.3 Billion