Register Now for the LDC Gas Southeast Forum Mar 21-March 23 – Savannah – In Person – Savannah
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
LDC Gas Forums Southeast Forum – Savannah – In Person
About the Southeast Forum
The 22nd Annual Southeast Forum is the premier event where 500+ of the Natural Gas Industry’s leaders gather in Savannah for 3 days of networking, insights, & deal making. See who attended in 2021; the current attendee list is coming soon! Got an eye for networking? Networking is at the heart of the Forums. There are multiple opportunities to meet and connect with people through our scheduled networking activities and before/after/in-between sessions. It is hard NOT to meet people! Got an eye for today’s news? Hear valuable and unique insights from the newsmakers and leaders of the industry. The 2022 agenda will be released closer to the event, but take a look at last year’s agenda to get a feel for the topics presented.
YOU: You should attend this forum if…
…you are with a utility. These are your peers!
…you are an end user. Meet current & potential new suppliers!
…you are a marketer. Meet current & potential new suppliers and markets!
…you are a processor. Meet current & potential markets, producers and pipelines!
…you are a producer. Meet current & potential markets, marketers and pipelines!
…you are a vendor. This is where your customers will be!
Statements of Facts…
- Shorten your Sales Cycle – conduct months worth of standard sales efforts in just 2 1/2 days
- Reach Decision Makers – meet key decision makers representing each element of the natural gas value chain
- Reduce cost of Business Development – meet dozens of qualified prospects in one place, at one time, instead of multiple one-off visit
Check out the attendee list here: https://tinyurl.com/mrd9fp5c
Visit website for more info: https://tinyurl.com/5crep2cf
Register here: https://tinyurl.com/yp47e2sa
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 events, trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, biodiesel, clean energy, hydrogen generation, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Savannah
2022 Oil and Gas Events Georgia
2022 Oil and Gas Executive Conferences
2022 Supply Chain Events
2022 Natural Gas Events LNG and RNG
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology