Register Now for the Market Outlook Presentation and Networking Event May 18th – Sugarland
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Join Industrial Info Resources for the Mid-Year update of the 2022 Industrial Market Spending Outlook for U.S and Canada.
You are cordially invited to join us for our Mid-Year update of the 2022 Industrial Market Outlook being held at the Sugar Land Marriott Hotel on May 18, 2022 at 4:00 PM.
Gain insights from our industry experts in the Electric Power, Upstream, Midstream, and Downstream Oil & Gas markets, Chemical Processing and Biofuels sectors as they review current performance from earlier projections, and discuss key spending drivers, constraints and challenges in each industry for the next 12 to 18 months.
Some of the topics discussed will include:
- Macroeconomic Outlook
- Long-Term Inflation Impact on CAPEX Spending
- Labor Market Constraints
- U.S. Energy Transition Status
- Oil & Gas Production Outlook Amid Energy Crisis
- Green Hydrogen via Power-to-X
- Impact of Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG)
- Efforts to Rectify Supply-Chain Issues
Following the presentation, join us for our networking event. IIR’s industry experts will be available for Q&A. Visit our demo stations to learn What’s New with IIR’s Global Market Intelligence (GMI™) Platform Tools and Database.
- 12:00PM – 12:45PM: Getting to Know PECWeb
- 1:00PM – 1:45PM: New Developments in PECWeb and Analytics
- 2:00PM – 3:15PM: PECWeb/Analytics Interactive (Q&A)
- Global Macro Outlook
- North America Spending Forecast
- Electric Power
- Natural Gas Market
- Petroleum Refining
- Chemical & Biofuels Sectors
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events. We are the original energy calendar that bring together All Streams of Energy.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
2022 Downstream Industrial Manufacturing Events in Oil and Gas
2022 Downstream Manufacturing forecast
2022 Market Outlook
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology