NuStar Shooting from the Heart Sporting Clays Tournament
This Event Reminder Sponsored By:
NuStar Shooting from the Heart Sporting Clays Tournament benefitting Haven for Hope.
This year we’ll be returning to the venue that hosted our first few tournaments, Joshua Creek Ranch. Located in the picturesque Texas Hill Country, the setting for clay target shooting at Joshua Creek Ranch is one of the most beautiful in the country, with traps set up among oak and elm trees to challenge shooters at stations designed to simulate the flights of various gamebirds.
Along with the new tournament location, there are a few notable changes to be aware of. Due to ongoing shortages caused by the pandemic, shooters will need to bring their own ammunition. Golf carts will not be available for participants; the course is a short walking distance from the Cypress Lodge registration area or personal vehicles can be used (we encourage use of 1 vehicle per team on the course to minimize congestion). As teams wrap up shooting, return to the Cypress Lodge to enjoy lunch provided by our generous sponsors with beer/wine/cocktails available. We’ll provide two drink tickets and you can pay cash for additional drinks.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 1, 2021
Sunday, October 24, 2021
Follow Downstream Calendar for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and conferences for gathering, gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass.
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology