P66 -6th Annual Toast to United Way of Greater Houston
About this event
Join us for the 6th Annual Toast to United Way of Greater Houston (formerly known as Drink to United Way of Greater Houston), an evening of cocktails and hors d’oeuvres in the company of Phillips 66 Leadership. The main event takes place Wednesday, October 20, 2021 from 6 to 8 PM at the Houston Museum of Natural Science | Wiess Energy Hall. All funds raised during the event will be donated to United Way of Greater Houston.
Toast to United Way of Greater Houston offers a unique opportunity for industry customers, counter-parties, vendors and contractors to learn about exciting projects on the horizon and shake hands with Phillips 66 decision makers and other Phillips 66 Leadership.
Presidents’ Hour [SOLD OUT]
The main event, which begins at 6 PM, is preceded by Presidents’ Hour, which begins at 5 PM. The Presidents’ Hour is an exclusive round-table hour of candid conversation with Phillips 66 Senior Leadership, including Andy Giffhorn (Vice President, Lubricants), Todd Denton (Vice President, Midstream Operations), Mark Hughes (General Manager, Procurement), and Tim Roberts (Executive Vice President, Midstream). This year, the Presidents’ Hour is uniquely open to 14 sponsor guests only.
Increase Your Company’s Presence Through Event Sponsorship [SOLD OUT]
- Gain exposure for your brand, product or service.
- Announce new products/services to Phillips 66, customers, counter-parties, vendors and contractors. Toast to United Way of Greater Houston underwriters have been featured in local news and shared across social channels.
- Build relationships and collaborate with attendees and industry leaders to promote new ideas and create business opportunities.
- Extend your brand’s presence beyond the Phillips 66 Corporate Golf Tournament, which takes place the next day. Get an edge on conversations before the Golf Tournament begins.
For more information about the 6th Annual Toast to United Way of Greater Houston, United Way Experience, or to request Sponsorship help, please email: Natalie Keen, Corporate Meeting Planner, at Natalie.Keen@p66.com.
Date and time
Wed, October 20, 2021
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
Houston Museum of Natural Science | Wiess Energy Hall
5555 Hermann Park Drive
Houston, TX 77030
Follow DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and conferences for gathering, gas processing, transmission, compression, refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass.
For registration for the 2023 Phillips 66 Toast To United Way, click the link below. It will be held on October 18, 2023 at Hotel Zaza. The Golf Tournament will be the following day at Blackhorse Golf Club on October 19
- DOW X Energy Advanced Nuclear Reactor Project Seadrift, TX – Project Overview & Timeline
- Aug 31: Ergon Refining Announces Purchase of Fuels Terminal in Vicksburg, Mississippi
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- BREAKING: Oct 13 – Biden-Harris Administration Announces $7 Billion For America’s First Clean Hydrogen Hubs, Driving Clean Manufacturing and Delivering New Economic Opportunities Nationwide