Register Now for the 4th Annual PVFYP Sporting Clays Classic 3/3/2022
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
4 th Annual PVFYP Sporting Clays Classic After a successful first couple of years, the PVF Young Professionals group will be hosting The 2022 PVFYP Sporting Clays Classic on February 4th 2022, at Greater Houston Sports Club. Proceeds will help fund PVF Roundtable’s mission of giving scholarship money to local students with a focus towards the Industrial Distribution. Experienced and novice shooters alike are encouraged to attend. Bring your colleagues, clients, family and friends out for a fun day of shooting and fundraising for a truly worthy cause.
**REMINDER, THIS IS AN ALL AGES EVENT**
The Details! • Everything is included: 100 targets, ammo, golf cart (team registration only), lunch and beverages! You just show up with your firearm and have fun! You could win incredible memorabilia, firearms, gear and more at our auctions and raffles.
• Mulligans and Team Warm-Up’s Available for Purchase!
• Trophies will be awarded to the first, second, third place teams, and the Dead-Ass Last team.
• Food and drinks will be provided to shooters and paid attendees. Alcoholic beverages will be available to non-shooters and shooters once their shooting day has concluded, no exceptions.
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events. – UpstreamCalendar.com now has the latest 2022 Oil and Gas Events in Offshore, Subsea, Drilling, Fracking, Downhole, etc.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
2022 Downstream Events
Register here for the 2023 PVF Roundtable Charity Sporting Clays Tournament. This year it will be on March 2, 2023 at Greater Houston Sporting Center.
- DOW X Energy Advanced Nuclear Reactor Project Seadrift, TX – Project Overview & Timeline
- Aug 31: Ergon Refining Announces Purchase of Fuels Terminal in Vicksburg, Mississippi
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- BREAKING: Oct 13 – Biden-Harris Administration Announces $7 Billion For America’s First Clean Hydrogen Hubs, Driving Clean Manufacturing and Delivering New Economic Opportunities Nationwide