redM A Scottish Night To Remember April 20th – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
redM and Scottish Development International will host an exhibition of Scotland—the people, the place, the culture—and its connection to freedom, and the energy transition. All proceeds from this event will go to RedM, a non-profit organization that is dedicated to creating an equitable society, by combatting human injustices and human trafficking. This event is equally backed by the Scottish Government.
A WORTHY CAUSE: Your investment changes real lives.
A Scottish Night to Remember: join us, as Scottish companies display their cultural goods and technologies. The event will also include exhibitors from other regions of the world, showcasing their technologies.
In addition to a dynamic exhibition, there will also be refreshments to pair with a fantastic dinner. This is complemented by keynote speakers, music and bag pipes, visual performances, and whisky tasting. We anticipate hundreds of attendees, which makes for meaningful networking. Spouses are encouraged to attend. Invite your fellow peers and colleagues.
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We are the original energy calendar and focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2023 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose. We are a global network of oil and gas professionals that bring all streams of energy together. Follow us for upcoming oil and gas events.
Email email@example.com to get involved.
2023 Oil and Gas Events
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology