Register HERE for the 2023 Turbomachinery & Pump Sympoisa September 26-28 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
One of the greatest assets of the Turbomachinery & Pump Symposia is its professional continuing education program, relied upon by rotating equipment and pump engineers and technicians worldwide, spanning oil and gas, petrochemical, power, aerospace, chemical and water industries.
The program, which consists of short courses, case studies, discussion groups, lectures and tutorials, is hand-picked by two advisory committees, made up of recognized leaders in the turbomachinery and pump communities. It is led by highly-respected practitioners and pioneers in their fields. Topics include maintenance, reliability, troubleshooting and instruction on emerging designs, technology, and best practices that include case studies with real-world relevance on problems-solved and lessons-learned.
The Proceedings from each Symposia become available to the public at no cost six months after the event. This means all of the content from all TPS technical sessions is accessible online, for free. The Turbomachinery Laboratory at Texas A&M is proud to host a platform for the exchange of ideas that impact turbomachinery, pump and related industries.
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events. We are the original energy calendar that bring together All Streams of Energy. Follow us for upcoming oil and gas events.
2023 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2023 Oil and Gas Charity Events Houston and Non-Profit Support
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology