Register Now for- Empower: Energizing Bitcoin MARCH 8-9, 2023 – A Digital Wildcatters Event – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Bringing Bitcoin Mining to the Energy Capital of the World
Empower is the only bitcoin mining event with a focus on energy — bringing together energy, mining, finance, and other professionals in the city that powers the world. We are getting everyone together at 713 Music Hall, by the Post in Houston, where you will get to learn and network with energy producers, capital groups, miners, and other builders in the space.Bringing Bitcoin Mining to the Energy Capital of the World
Digital Wildcatters are big believers in getting smart people together and allowing collisions to happen — these collisions are the catalyst for ideas, collaboration, and progress. You will have the opportunity to hang out with other like-minded people in a fun environment with live music, networking parties, and free beer.
Bitcoin Mining has the potential to be one of the fastest-growing industries over the next decade. We’re bringing in the most forward-thinking names to speak on topics such as natural gas and renewable mining, power generation, venture capital, institutional adoption, regulatory, and more. There will be content tracks that everyone can learn from regardless of background or experience.
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events. We are the original energy calendar that bring together All Streams of Energy. Follow us for upcoming oil and gas events.
2023 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2023 Oil and Gas Events Houston
- DOW X Energy Advanced Nuclear Reactor Project Seadrift, TX – Project Overview & Timeline
- Aug 31: Ergon Refining Announces Purchase of Fuels Terminal in Vicksburg, Mississippi
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- BREAKING: Oct 13 – Biden-Harris Administration Announces $7 Billion For America’s First Clean Hydrogen Hubs, Driving Clean Manufacturing and Delivering New Economic Opportunities Nationwide