Register Now for the SMRP (Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals) 30th Annual Conference 10/17-10/20- North Carolina
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Join Us as a Speaker at the SMRP 30th Annual Conference
At the SMRP Annual Conference, SMRP is proud to offer world-class education opportunities, allowing attendees to learn from top industry professionals in maintenance, reliability and physical asset management.
Interested in presenting an educational session or workshop this October at THE event of the year for the profession? Now through March 14, submit your application to present at the SMRP 30th Annual Conference!
Please read the submission guidelines before preparing your submission.
- Workshop Proposals:
- Track Session Abstracts:
After carefully reviewing the submission guidelines, click below to submit! The deadline to submit abstracts and proposals is March 14, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Submitters will be notified of acceptance on or around April 29, 2022.
SUBMIT YOUR WORKSHOP PROPOSAL
SUBMIT YOUR TRACK SESSION ABSTRACT
Please contact Jess Ku, SMRP Education & Certification Manager, at 678-303-3044 or email@example.com.
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events. The Energy Calendar official – sharing All Streams of Energy. Allstream Energy Partners.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
2022 Maintenance and Reliability Conference
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology