South Texas Economic Outlook Forum & Luncheon Dec 2nd
This Event Reminder is Sponsored By:
Pre-Registration is required, onsite registration will not be available.
South Texas Economic Outlook Forum & Luncheon
Thursday, December 2, 2021
11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Al Amin Shriners
2001 Suntide Road
Corpus Christi, TX 78409
11:00 am – Registration and Networking
11:30 am – Lunch
11:45 am – Program
Speakers from the following sectors to be announced:
Chemical Sector Outlook
Refinery Sector Outlook
Rig Sector Outlook
Members of ACIT, TCC, PICC & ABC – $35 / Table of 7ppl $250
Non-Member – $45 / Table of 7ppl $320
Pre-registration is required, onsite registration will not be available.
Registration deadline November 29. No cancellations or refunds after this date.
Exhibit Sponsor – $250
Meeting Sponsor – $200
Door Prize Sponsor – $50
Door Prize Sponsor In-Kind
Thank You to our Current Sponsors!
Mirage Industrial Group
For more information, please contact Darlyne Ingalls at 512-646-6410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences, LNG Conferences, for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events.
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology