Get Your Tickets now for the Big Cajun Throwdown World Class Cajun Cuisine & Crawfish Cook-Off & Music Festival April 22-29 – Pasadena, TX
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
World Class Cajun Cuisine and Crawfish Cook-Off and Music Festival April 22-29, 2023 – Pasadena Convention Center and Municipal Fairgrounds 7902 Fairmont Pkwy, Pasadena, TX 77507
About BTR Cajun Throwdown
Our Mission: Integrating our Louisiana and Texas roots by bringing communities together while helping families battling pediatric illnesses through the BTR Caring for Kids Endowment.
BTR gives back. It’s who we are.
In 2021,they were able to donate $15,000 to St. Jude, with additional donations to education foundations in Galveston County. For 2022, we’ve partnered with Da Krewe du Roux, UTMB, and more.
2022 saw donations of $10,000 to Texas Children’s Hospital, $10,000 to El Mina Shriners and a $10,000 initial endowment for BTR Caring For Kids!
Saturday April 22, 2023
BTR Kickoff Concert Featuring
Chad Cooke Band
Friday April 28, 2023
Louisiana Cuisine Cook Off Featuring
Keith Frank & The Soileau Zydeco Band
Ryan Foret and the Foret Tradition
Saturday April 29, 2023
BTR Cajun Throwdown Featuring
All You Can Eat Crawfish!
Jamie Bergeron | Travis Matte & The Zydeco Kingpins | Dustin Sonier | Curtis Poullard and the Creole Zydeco Band
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events. We are the original energy calendar that bring together All Streams of Energy. Follow us for upcoming oil and gas events.
2023 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2023 Oil and Gas Charity Events Houston and Non-Profit Support
- DOW X Energy Advanced Nuclear Reactor Project Seadrift, TX – Project Overview & Timeline
- Aug 31: Ergon Refining Announces Purchase of Fuels Terminal in Vicksburg, Mississippi
- $305.8 Million Deal: Global Partners LP to Acquire 25 Liquid Energy Terminals from Motiva Enterprises LLC
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- BREAKING: Oct 13 – Biden-Harris Administration Announces $7 Billion For America’s First Clean Hydrogen Hubs, Driving Clean Manufacturing and Delivering New Economic Opportunities Nationwide