Texas Oil and Gas Association – (TXOGA) Coastal Energy Series: Panhandle to the Ports
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
TXOGA Coastal Energy Series: Panhandle to the Ports
Please join us on Friday, November 12, 2021 for our regionally-focused Coastal Energy Series as we analyze every facet of the oil and natural gas industry and the journey of becoming cleaner, stronger, and better. Join us over lunch for the first installment of the Coastal Energy Series: Panhandle to the Ports. Keynote speaker Todd Staples, President of the Texas Oil and Gas Association (TXOGA) will provide insight into the state of Texas’ oil and natural gas industry and the role it plays in our lives and livelihoods.
Seating is limited, so early registration is recommended. You can register here:
Friday November 12, 2021
Solomon P. Ortiz International Center
402 Harbor Drive, Corpus Christi, TX
11:00 Registration & Networking
12:30 Keynote Address
Sponsorship opportunities are also available.
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology