Register Now for VPPPA’s Swing for Scholarships Golf Tournament Aug 21st – DC
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
VPPPA, inc. will be hosting its first Scholarship Golf Tournament on Sunday, August 21st — prior to the 2022 Safety+ Symposium — to raise funds for our Scholarship Program!
The VPPA Scholarship Program offers four annual scholarships, each in the amount of $3,500.00, to support students who have demonstrated leadership and commitment to safety and health in their schools and communities. Members and family (children, grandchildren, spouse) of full-member sites in good standing should apply for VPPPA scholarships when pursuing vocational, undergraduate, or graduate degree in the safety, health, or environmental fields.
Included in your golf registration will be the green fees, carts fees, lunch, two drink tickets, and transportation to the Renditions Golf Course. Come golf, network, and support students pursuing a degree in SH&E-related fields. Grab three of your colleagues to form a group or sign up as a single player!
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events. We are the original energy calendar that bring together All Streams of Energy.
2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2022 Oil and Gas Events DC
- $3.24 Billion Announcement: Lake Charles Methanol II, LLC Announces Plan for New $3.2 Billion Manufacturing Plant in Southwest Louisiana
- Allstream Energy Partners Specializes in Digital Marketing, Websites / SEO, Growth Strategy, and Advertising for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Steve Prusak to become CPChem President and Chief Executive Officer
- Breaking: $9.4 Billion Formosa “Sunshine Project” gets appeals court WIN in permit dispute for US Louisiana complex
- BREAKING: Sunoco LP to Acquire NuStar Energy L.P. in Transaction Valued at $7.3 Billion