ACIT Golden Triangle Industry Networking Mixer Thursday, August 25th – Port Neches
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
330 Twin City Hwy.
Port Neches, TX 77651
Please join us for an evening of food, libations, music and networking with industry representatives!
You are encouraged to bring non-member guests as potential future ACIT members.
Don’t forget to bring your business cards!! We can’t wait to see you.
Member Registration – FREE for TCC and ACIT Members
(Members are encouraged to bring a guest)
*This is a member appreciation event but members must pre-register for themselves and each guest prior to the event.
If you register before Midnight on August 19th you will be entered
into a Special Raffle Drawing during the Mixer.
Don’t Miss Out! Register EARLY!!!
Non-Member Registration Fee $35
If you join ACIT, your registration fee will go towards membership!
On-Line Registration closes on Wednesday, August 24th
Platinum Sponsor – $750
Gold Sponsor – $500
Silver Sponsor – $300
Food/Beverage Sponsor – $250
Door Prize Sponsor – $100
Door Prize In-kind – Valued at $50 or more
To Sponsor or find more sponsorship information please click below:
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events. We are the original energy calendar that bring together All Streams of Energy.
2022 Oil and Gas Events added every day.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology