ACIT Mid-Coast Industry Networking Mixer April 21st – Freeport
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Mid-Coast Industry Networking Mixer
Thursday, April 21, 2022
4:00 – 7:00 pm
Registration and Sponsorships Now Open!
Hooks On The Brazos
719 S. Avenue A
Freeport, TX 77541
Please join us for an evening of food, libations, music and networking with industry representatives!
You are encouraged to bring non-member guests as potential future ACIT members.
Don’t forget to bring your business cards!! We can’t wait to see you.
Member Registration – FREE
(members of ACIT and TCC and up to two guests)*
*This is a member appreciation event but members must pre-register for themselves and each guest prior to the event.
Registration closes on Wednesday, April 20th at 12:00 noon
Non-Member Registration Fee $30
If you join ACIT, your registration fee will be waived!
Platinum Sponsor – $500
Gold Sponsor – $400
Silver Sponsor – $300
Food/Beverage Sponsor – $250
Door Prize Sponsor – $50
Door Prize Inkind – Valued at $50 or more
For more information, please contact Sabrina Schwertner at 409-795-1974 or email@example.com.
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
2022 Downstream Industrial Manufacturing Events in Oil and Gas
2022 Oil and Gas Networking Events in Texas
2022 Downstream Calendar Events
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for 2022 Oil and Gas Events
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology