AMPP FireCORR (Formerly NACE Bring on The Heat)
This Event reminder is Sponsored by:
About FireCORR 2022
Explore the latest trends in passive fire protection (PFP) and corrosion from the experts at FireCORR 2022.
This 2-day conference brings together industry leaders and professionals to share best practice strategies, market insights, and the latest proven solutions to tackle fire and corrosion issues from across commercial and industrial infrastructure, including:
- Materials development and PFP applications
- Durability of PFP
- Coatings systems
- Standards and implementation
View the complete technical program and event schedule.
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology