AMPP FireCORR (Formerly NACE Bring on The Heat)
This Event reminder is Sponsored by:
About FireCORR 2022
Explore the latest trends in passive fire protection (PFP) and corrosion from the experts at FireCORR 2022.
This 2-day conference brings together industry leaders and professionals to share best practice strategies, market insights, and the latest proven solutions to tackle fire and corrosion issues from across commercial and industrial infrastructure, including:
- Materials development and PFP applications
- Durability of PFP
- Coatings systems
- Standards and implementation
View the complete technical program and event schedule.
- $3.24 Billion Announcement: Lake Charles Methanol II, LLC Announces Plan for New $3.2 Billion Manufacturing Plant in Southwest Louisiana
- Allstream Energy Partners Specializes in Digital Marketing, Websites / SEO, Growth Strategy, and Advertising for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Steve Prusak to become CPChem President and Chief Executive Officer
- Breaking: $9.4 Billion Formosa “Sunshine Project” gets appeals court WIN in permit dispute for US Louisiana complex
- BREAKING: Sunoco LP to Acquire NuStar Energy L.P. in Transaction Valued at $7.3 Billion