Register NOW for the 2022 Petrochem Works ECHMA Golf Tournament Dec 1st – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Please join members of the Greater Houston industry and community colleges for the:
2022 PetrochemWorks Golf Tournament is back on. It was cancelled on Oct 28th due to weather, but now it is ON Thurs December 1st.
December 1, 2022
Wildcat Golf Club 12000 Almeda Road, Houston, TX 77045
The scholarship money raised through this event removes barriers for hardworking individuals pursuing the career of their dreams in the Petrochemical Industry. The uplifting testimonies from scholarship recipients, such as single parents or older siblings taking care of entire households, who received the “life-changing” help to finish out their process technology degree or welding certification, are incredible.
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events. The Energy Calendar official – sharing All Streams of Energy. Allstream Energy Partners.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
Are you looking for more info on the 2022 Petrochem Works Golf Tournament on Oct 28, 2022? Here is a teaser video from the last Petrochemworks Golf Tournament in 2019. Give us a thumbs up and subscribe.
See you there!
The 2023 ECHMA (formerly PetrochemWorks) charity golf tournament will be held at Wildcat on October 27, 2023. You can register HERE:
- 9/25 NEWS: KBR Awarded Project Management Contract for Pluto LNG
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- BREAKING : Occidental Enters into Agreement to Acquire Direct Air Capture Technology Innovator Carbon Engineering – Approx $1.1 Billion
- BREAKING: Energy Transfer to Acquire Crestwood in a $7.1 Billion All Equity Transaction
- July 19: KBR and Air Liquide to Offer Low Carbon Ammonia Solutions with ATR Technology