POSTPONED DUE TO Weather – 2022 Petrochem Works ECHMA Golf Tournament Oct 28th – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER.. NEW Save The Date for the 2022 Petrochem Works Golf Tournament is December 1, 2022 and info can be found here:
2022 PetrochemWorks Golf Tournament!
Friday, October 28, 2022
Wildcat Golf Club 12000 Almeda Road, Houston, TX 77045
The scholarship money raised through this event removes barriers for hardworking individuals pursuing the career of their dreams in the Petrochemical Industry. The uplifting testimonies from scholarship recipients, such as single parents or older siblings taking care of entire households, who received the “life-changing” help to finish out their process technology degree or welding certification, are incredible.
Follow www.DownstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Downstream Calendar was created to help synchronize the industry by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and downstream conferences for refining plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, terminals, storage facilities, LNG plants, syngas, and bio mass. Follow MidstreamCalendar.com for Midstream Events. The Energy Calendar official – sharing All Streams of Energy. Allstream Energy Partners.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
Are you looking for more info on the 2022 Petrochem Works Golf Tournament on Oct 28, 2022? Here is a teaser video from the last Petrochemworks Golf Tournament in 2019. Give us a thumbs up and subscribe.
See you there!
If you are wondering when the NEW DATE for the 2022 Petrochemworks Golf Tournament is look no further. It is December 1, 2022 at Wildcat Golf Club. More info here:
If you are wondering when the 2023 ECHMA / PetrochemWorks Golf Tournament will be this year then look no further. This year the East Harris County Manufacturers Association will be having their fund raising golf tournament on October 27, 2023 at Wildcat Golf Club. You can register HERE:
- $3.24 Billion Announcement: Lake Charles Methanol II, LLC Announces Plan for New $3.2 Billion Manufacturing Plant in Southwest Louisiana
- Allstream Energy Partners Specializes in Digital Marketing, Websites / SEO, Growth Strategy, and Advertising for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Steve Prusak to become CPChem President and Chief Executive Officer
- Breaking: $9.4 Billion Formosa “Sunshine Project” gets appeals court WIN in permit dispute for US Louisiana complex
- BREAKING: Sunoco LP to Acquire NuStar Energy L.P. in Transaction Valued at $7.3 Billion